Whenever you go to search for something on Amazon, it just opens up to a myriad of different options before you that keeps expanding every day. How to search and determine the best product then? here we check the AmazeOwl Vs Jungle Scout Comparison Review below.
AmazeOwl vs. Jungle Scout Comparison Review
look at the AmazeOwl vs Jungle Scout Comparison Review on its features, tools, Pricing and their which one worth you the buy.
AmazeOwl vs. Jungle Scout: Platform
AmazeOwl comes with a Chrome extension that helps over 5000 plus people to start their business every month. It offers the most precise statistics of your business along with product analysis to maximize profits.
The go to platform for businessmen and entrepreneurs, Jungle Scout is one of the best product research tools in the market. It comes as a Web App along with a Chrome extension.
AmazeOwl vs. Jungle Scout: Features
AmazeOwl offers a wide array of holistic features:
- Offers thousands of product ideas available on the Amazon database.
- Updates on the new competitors on the line
- Alerts on the daily alternations made by the competitors
- Offers to track impact through keyword monitoring
- Views all the rankings of the precuts with a 5 star system for better understanding
Jungle Scout offers a wide array of tools like:
- Assists in finding the search frequency of different precuts and services.
- Organizes products according to lists
- Provides in depth knowledge on every product with highly reliable and strongly backed information.
AmazeOwl vs. Jungle Scout: Pros and Cons
Like every side to a coin, both AmazeOwland Jungle Scout have their share of pros and cons.
In case of AmazeOwl,
- There are three different plans that you can choose from depending on your goals and requirements.
- Complete access to the elaborative product database on Amazon.
- AmazeOwl offers a free quiz that updates with the readiness score on Amazon seller and creates a visual of success rates.
- The software is so easy to integrate that you would understand the complexities of the market very easily.
- There is a product training spanning over 10 days that is offered with all the plans.
- A little complicated
- The free version might lag a little and take time to load.
In case of Jungle Scout,
- Best in terms of product selection tool
- Simple and user friendly interface
- Impressive supplier base
- Complete access to all training and educational resources.
- Apt for beginners
- Amazing customer support
- There is no mobile integration
- Limited in terms of outsourcing and product selection
- Subscription get renewed automatically after the completion of the previous term
AmazeOwl vs. Jungle Scout: Pricing
There are four plans that are offered by AmazeOwl.
- The Starter Plan that is completely free of cost that contains all the base features that AmazeOwl has to offer such as one tracked niche, keyword monitoring up to 3 keywords with 1000 niches auto updates and keyword research up to two keywords but at a slow loading speed.
- The Growth Plan is available at 12.99 dollars on a monthly basis that contains features such as ten tracked niches, keyword monitoring up to 10 keywords with 1000 niches auto updates and keyword research up to ten keywords at a fast loading speed. There are more features like product database e that offers 50 products for one month backed by a strong customer support with 10% discount on AmazeOwl academy.
- The Established Plan is available for 19.99 dollars on a monthly basis that contains features such as 300 tracked niches, keyword monitoring up to 50 keywords with 1000 niches auto updates and keyword research up to 100 keywords at a very fast loading speed. There are more features like product database e that offers 200 products for one month backed by a strong customer support with 30% discount on AmazeOwl academy.
There are four plans that are offered by Jungle Scout.
- The Jungle Scout Software Only Plan comes at 39 dollars on a monthly basis and 468 dollars on an annual basis. It offers full access to product and supplier databases with additional features like complete keyword scout and product tracking access along with opportunity finder, rank tracker, sales analytics, inventory manager, email campaigns, product promotions and alerts.
- The Jungle Scout & Extension Plan comes at 49 dollars on a monthly basis and 588 dollars on an annual basis hat offered both the Chrome extension and website based software that would comprise of all the tools you might need to manage and successfully run your Amazon FBA business.
- The Jungle Scout Extension Only Plan comes at 19 dollars on a monthly basis and 228 dollars on an annual basis. It offers 10 product and supplier databases with additional features like 10 keyword scout searches, 3 product trackers and opportunity scores.