Ecommerce sellers and merchants know how important it is to get the best tools and software to gain an upperhand over other competitors in the Amazon marketplace. Often sellers are at loss understanding which among Jungle Scout or Helium 10 would suits their business, So comparison of Helium 10 Vs Jungle Scout will help you more.
Comparison Helium 10 Vs Jungle Scout To Pick Best
Now we analyse the best pick with helium 10 vs Jungle Scout as we review the Platform, Features, Pros, Cons, benefits, Pricing and more to get more understanding on picking the best one for your business.
Helium 10 vs. Jungle Scout: Platform
Helium 10 is a one stop solution suit for all sorts of Amazon FBA tools that covers everything from store management, fraud protection, listings optimization, lead capturing, PLUS SEO and product launches.
Jungle Scout is an online Amazon research platform that searches all the essential keywords along with the profitable products that would make the maximum profits for you. It also manages the financial solution for your account. It is till date, the most popular and commercially acclaimed Amazon tool that manages everything from keyword research to finding you the right and profitable products and acts as the best supplier sourcing tool.
Helium 10 vs. Jungle Scout: Features
Helium 10 offers a wide array of holistic features:
- Magnet helps in indentifying out the best possible keywords.
- Black Box helps in filtering the products according to the criteria set.
- Trendster checks the products that would bring profits over the time.
- Refund Genie provides the lost and damaged goods over time that is reimbursed by Amazon.
- Cerebro checks the keyword strategy of the other competitors and get insights over important information like the quantity of competing products, the average search volume and the other competitors who are advertising for any specific items.
Jungle Scout offers a wide array of tools like:
- Product research
- Product tracking
- Supplier sourcing
- Keyword research
- Inventory manager.
Jungle Scout display the profitable prospects that are much sought after and provide you access to track the sales and inventory data along with analytics- all at a single glance. It also connects you to trusted and certified merchants and suppliers so that you do not waste your time and efforts in segregating good and bad deals. There is another tool known as keyword research that helps in finding the right word that diverts more sales and traffic to your website along with the inventory manager that provides you with a bird eye view of the stocks.
Helium 10 vs. Jungle Scout: Pros and Cons
Like every side to a coin, both Helium 10 and Jungle Scout have their share of pros and cons.
In case of Helium 10,
- Provides all intricate trainings on Amazon
- Offers the CRPF formula that helps in ranking keywords and launching products.
- Drive more traffic to your listing with highly ranked keywords.
- Interactive workshops
- Provides access to the strategy and plans of your competitors.
- Immense networking
- Assist in getting refunds for the lost and damaged items.
- State of the art tools that assists you in building up your business.
- Helps in building and optimizing the product listings in real time.
- A little complicated
- Too expensive compared to Jungle Scout
In case of Jungle Scout,
- Best in terms of product selection tool
- Impressive supplier base
- There is no mobile integration
- Limited in terms of outsourcing and product selection
- Does not offer as much tools as Helium 10
Helium 10 vs. Jungle Scout: Pricing
There are four plans that are offered by Helium 10.
- The Free Plan that is completely free of cost that contains all the base features that Helium has to offer.
- The Platinum Plan that is available for 97 dollars on a monthly basis that contains the entry level solutions for the sellers.
- The Diamond Plan that is available for 197 dollars on a monthly basis that offers the best investment for advanced sellers with expanded limits and capabilities.
- The Elite Plan that is available for 397 dollars on a monthly basis is the highest tier plan that comes with the entire in person training and workshops with high level networking and full access to the tools.
There are four plans that are offered by Jungle Scout.
- The Jungle Scout Plan comes at 49 dollars on a monthly basis and offers all the launching software for your products.
- The Jungle Scout & Extension Plan comes at 69 dollars on a monthly basis and offers all the powerful tool bundles for your products.
- The Extension Plan comes at 49 dollars on a monthly basis and offers all the launching software for your products.
If you compare the pricing plans in both of the products, Jungle Scout would come across as slightly cheaper in comparison to Helium 10. Though, Helium 10 has an Ala Carte Plan. There are free trial both in Helium 10 and Jungle Scout.